Skilled Nursing and Long-Term Care Excellence
St. Michael's provides 24-hour skilled nursing care through a team of licensed professionals – including registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants. Respecting the autonamy of each resident, our staff works very closely with residents, their families and their doctors to maintain their highest level of functioning. We focus on all aspects of our residents’ health to maintain not only their physical, but also their mental well-being. Accommodations include both private and semi-private rooms on our Meadows and Gardens Units all on ground level providing easy access to our maintained grounds.
Our long-term services include:
- Skilled nursing working with physicians and nurse practitioners to deliver quaility care
- On-site radiology, podiatry and eye services
- Therapy services along with Restorative therapy as well as Wellness restoration
- Structured activity programming including weekly outings on our facility bus
- On-site dietician including family style dining
- Available rooms with ceiling lifts for those needing total physical assistance
For more information or to schedule a tour, please fill out the form on this page, or call (218) 780-3875.